Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Inspiration Wednesday!

Hurray for Inspiration! Hurray for Wednesday! Hurray for Inspiration Wednesday!



It's Tuesday night, well technically Wednesday morning and I am sipping a glass of wine and multi tasking watching an old episode of CSI:Miami. Love.

Another thing I love is Makingitlovely,. This week I am inspired by Nicole, blogger behind Makingitlovely. Nicole works on restoring an older house with her husband and has some awesomely creative ideas on how to do it yourself! Not only is she bettering her home, she is bettering herself. Before she turned 30 she made a list of thirty things she wanted to do before her birthday. You can find that list right here

Indulge me while I list my twenty nine things to do before I am 29:)


1. blog more frequently about crafts. relationships life

2.out of credit card debt for real.

3.run. a half marathon.

4.sketch alot.

5.sew 100 sharks.

6.make a difference. loan to kiva

7.wake up! save sleeping in for the weekends.

8. write letters

9.make three new quality friends.

10.find a home church and get involved

11.get student teaching stuff in order for spring

12.cook more. eat out less.

13.take a multi vitamin

14. sew three items following a pattern

15. visit my brother

16. passport renewed.

17. visit the dentist

18. buy a new couch

19. pray for Eric and I

20. get a facial

21. illustrate a childrens book

22. finishthe jellyfish painting

23. detail the car

24. call grandma and gram more

26. read jane austins complete works

27. organize my photos

28. wear at least 1 cute outfit per week.

29. make this

whats inspiring you this week?

1 comment:

  1. I both need and want to make one of these lists too! I love it <3

    ReplyDelete